Friday, May 25, 2007

Blogging ...

Saw lot of blogs... So idea came into my mind of blogging.. Then, I was very new what to write and what not to... Still, somehow the idea merged... I took the spirit as my first step... and here I am to write something...

Now, what to write..
I think blogs tell about the person....it help others to know and understand you........
even blogs are depends upon the time, If you are happy then you will write a very nice blog, If you are sad then blog also will have some sad touch up.... But most of the blogs will be nice and funny...because people who have time will write these blogs...

Writing blog is not a joke...because before writing we need to think about the concept and also about the title...
but blogging is kind of expressing yourself to the people...like expressing your feelings....these will be encouraged only with the comments..
Why we need blogs....I think in my point of view, it is almost like you are publishing your personal dairy...So it is fine to have blogs

Well, I have written a lot (Ha ha !!!). Well quite good to go as the first blog post ...

Wish me "All the best" in my writing... With your support, I can ... and u will see something happening here....

1 comment:

Chinmaya said...

All the best for Blogging ... Hope, you will come with some new findings/thoughts ... Looking for them ...